Thursday, May 13, 2010

I want to crochet a garden!

Or, at least, an afghan that looks like one! I think I'll have to earmark this hexagon pattern (from Lucy over at attic24) for my next big project. Now for some eye candy: pretty photos of hexagon afghans from across the interwebs. Just tell me these don't look like lovely flower gardens!

Image from attic24.

From ZenKnit
Found on Flickr.

Also found on Flickr.


I'm not sure which I prefer, the hexagons with edges in the same color, or the mishmash edges. I think the same-color edges are pretty, but the mishmash looks more like real flowers next to one another. What do you think?

2 comments:

Grupo Mãos Dadas said...

if you use some green, any green, in the last round, it will look like a garden
good luck in your job

Nancy McGill said...

That's an excellent idea, and one I probably would never have thought of myself. I may just have to try that! :)