Thursday, June 17, 2010

It must be crochet love...

Okay, so you remember a few posts back when I was talking about pretty hexagon motif afghans? I sure do. I recall mentioning that I would love to start one, but I want to try to finish some of my current projects before I do. I am here to tell you: I fail. I absolutely did intend to honor that little promise to myself, really. The problem is that I found this beautiful hex pattern in that book I recently picked up, 7-Day Afghans. The pattern is called Ice Crystals, and it's not only easy, but gorgeous. I've already gotten two rows done on this little crib 'ghan. I am so happy with this pattern! I'm pretty sure this is what crochet love feels like. :)



I've veered from the published pattern a bit by doing this as a join-as-you-go afghan. It's much easier than joining them all together once they've been crocheted, in my opinion.

I'm not going to post the pattern here, for copyright reasons, but you might be able to find it if you do a Google search for the pattern name.



No comments: