Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

 Today makes exactly one year since my very first blog post! So to the two readers that aren't married or related to me, thanks for coming along for the ride! I love hearing back from you, and I'm glad to know that someone actually wants to read what I have to write. But enough of the sentimental junk, it's time to party! :)


Oh, what's that? I forgot to announce the giveaway winner? Well then, let's all give susansmoaks a hearty congratulations! She's won the set of three adorable handmade chrysanthemum dishcloths. Susansmoaks, please email me your mailing address so that I may get these to you posthaste!

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to stop by my little corner of the blogosphere! I really appreciate all the encouraging comments. Feel free to stop in and say hi any time! I'd love to chat with you. :)

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congratulations! I just celebrated my one year blogiversary last month!

Emily said...

Congratulations Susansmoaks!