Monday, February 14, 2011

Patterns of the Day, 02-14-2011

First, I have to say happy Valentine's Day to all!

In celebration of today's romantic celebrations, I've collected a few sugary-sweet patterns for your pleasure.

First, take a look at this adorable crocheted sweetheart garland:


Wouldn't that just be lovely in shades of pink and white? I certainly think so.


If you're looking for a bigger project for your loved ones, you could always go with a cozy afghan like this one:

I don't really like the combination of pink, purple, and red here. I think it would be beautiful in a monochromatic color scheme though!


And for all the stuffed-animal sticklers out there, I found these cute-as-a-button valentine amigurumi from Lion Brand Yarn's website:



Who wouldn't love to have this lovin' bunny or honey bear?

No comments: