Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ravel-wha?

Yes. I have finally joined ravelry. It's a good thing. I'd been holding off because I didn't want to create yet another account for yet another site. But once I got in there and checked things out? I'm glad I did. I found some good tips on a pattern I've been having difficulty with, and now I can go back and fix it. I also like all the tools for chronicling your work.

So if you're on Ravelry, look me up! Let's be friends. :)

In other news, my in-laws are visiting today. I'll get to see my adorable baby niece again! I don't think I've seen her since Thanksgiving. Sheesh!

3 comments:

Holly Days Closet said...

Isn't Ravelry great I love it I have gotten so many ideas there. I added you as a friend there.
Holly

CherishedHearts Vintage said...

I'll have to check out Ravelry.

I get to babysit my baby niece tomorrow. She's the first niece and only 2 months old.

Enjoy!

Rachel B said...

I love Ravelry! Such a good resource, and it's fun to browse through the forums too :)