Thursday, March 24, 2011

Market Bag Progress

I've gotten about halfway through the body of the market bag. It looks kind of weird right now, but I'm hoping that if I persevere, it will turn out right in the end. A note for those who would like to try this pattern- pay very VERY close attention to where the ends of your rows are. You may want to mark them, just to be sure. It can also be difficult to find your place again if you lose track of which row you're on in the two-row repeat, because they only differ at the beginning and the end of the rows. Since they're so similar, it's hard to keep track of which one you're on unless you've been paying close attention to it.

Here's what I've got done so far:




As I get more done, I'll take photos and share them! Hopefully I'll be able to use them to put together a tutorial for those of you who would like to make this bag, but find the original pattern too confusing.

1 comment:

Rambler of Tales said...

how much fruit do you think it'd hold?