Sunday, April 17, 2011

No Blog for you!

For those of you who have somehow missed seeing the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld, you must watch this!

I have been woefully neglectful of this blog of late. I do have a couple of excuses for that- one, I get lazy sometimes. Two, I've been playing Mass Effect 2. Three, I made a new hat. Sorry I don't have photos today- I'll try to get them up soon!

I also have been looking for a new place. The Dearest Husband and I found a house for rent, the rent isn't exorbitant, and it should fit our needs until we're ready to buy our own home. Yay! We love our apartment. It's lovely and charming. The neighbors, however, are not. The new place is also significantly less expensive AND is all-electric (our gas bill can get really high in the winter- electric is usually significantly less expensive around here).

Anyhow, we shall soon return to our regularly scheduled program, and I promise to share photos of the hat and other current wips.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Good luck with the house. I understand whay you're saying about the apartment. I was a property manager for ten years and most of the tenants were great. The bad ones however made up for the good ones.